|Ladies and gentlemen||女士们先生们|
|give/ deliver/make a speech/presentation||发表演讲|
|on behalf of, speak for||代表（短语）|
|in order to, aim to, with the purpose/aim of, for the sake of, so as to...about, concerning,||为了（短语）|
|regarding, with regard to,privilege, honor||关于|
|gratitude, grateful/thankful/appreciative/obliged||荣幸 (n)|
|to start with, to begin with, first and foremost||首先|
|what's more, moreover, furthermore, on top of that,besides, in addition, additionally, what's better/better still, what's worse/ to make the matter worse...||其次|
|last but not least, to summarize/ conlude, in conclusion, all in all, to sum up....||最后|
|from my perspective, as far as I'm concerned, to my understanding, in my opinion...||在我看来，...|
|raise awareness of...||提高意识|
|cultivate interest in...||培养兴趣|
|broaden one‘s horizons||扩宽眼界|
|enhance/ strengthen/improve ability||加强能力|
|build up confidence||树立自信|
|form a (good) habit||形成习惯|
|attach importance to , lay stress on||重视|
|take actions/measures to do,||采取行动|
|I am honored to be here on such a special occasion||我很荣幸（honor)在这个特别的时刻来到这里|
|Words can't express how thankful I am.||言语表达不了我的感激（thankful）之情.|
|I’m grateful for the opportunity to stand here and deliver a speech on....||我感谢(grateful)有这样的机会站在这里,发表演讲。|
|1t’s a great pleasure for me to share my experience of ... with you||我很高兴（pleasure)能与你们分享我在...上的经验|
|We appreciate your presence||非常感谢您的出席。|
|Please allow me to express my heartful thanks to all the guests for attending||请允许我向到场的客人致谢。|
|It has been widely accepted that…/It is universally acknowledged that||普遍认为....（It形式主语）|
|Many thanks for your attention/Thanks for listening||感谢你的聆听。|
|Thank you all for being such an attentive audience.||祝您好运。|
欢迎听众（Welcome your audience）
- Ladies and gentlemen/ Dear friends/ Dear fellow classmates/ Respected guests/ Distinguished guests,
- On behalf of …., it's my great honor to ….
- I'm grateful for the opportunity to extend a warm welcome and sincere gratitude/ deep appreciation/greetings to all the guests present today.
- It is a great pleasure for me to welcome all of you
- I can't express how grateful I am to have all of you here with us tonight
- Please allow me to express my heartful thanks to all the guests for attending ….
- We're so glad to have you all here tonight. We appreciate your presence ….
介绍主题/自我介绍（Brief intrduction of your subject）
- Today I am going to talk about…
- The purpose of my presentation is to introduce…
说明演讲结构（Explaine the structure of your speech）（可选）
- I'll mainly talk about three points…
- During my talk , I'll be looking at three areas . First …Second …Third…
- I've divided my presentation into four parts. They are…
陈述主题（Present the subject itself)
- So, to start with, I'd like to talk about the…
- The first problem today is that…
总结演讲（Summarize your speech)
- To conclude/In conclusion Now, to sum up,…
- In conclusion,my recommendations are…
- So let me summarize what I've said.
- Finally, I'd like to repeat the points I made at the beginning
- I therefore suggest/propose/recommend the following …
致谢听众（Thank your audience)
- Many thanks for your attention.
- Thank you all for being such an attentive audience.
- I am honored to…
- It's my(great)honor to…
- We are privileged to welcome you…/We are glad to have the privilege to…../It is a privilege…
- Words can't express how grateful I am.
- Today I want to talk to you about ….
- I sincerely hope that you will take a minute to think about ….
- I know I speak for several people in this room when I say that we are thankful for company
- I wish you the best of luck in…
- Ask not what society can do for you,ask what you can do for society.
- …means a great deal to…
Boys and girls/Ladies and gentlemen,
It's a great honor for me to stand here and give my speech.My name is……（自我介绍）. The topic of my speech is ……（发言主题）.
To begin with, many people suggest that … Secondly, … Thirdly …（话题或现象列举）．
What I want to stress is that …（重申主题）. For one thing, … For another, … Besides,…（原因或重要性列举）. In a word,（总结）.
Thank you for your listening./Thank you.
Hello everyone! I'm more than glad to know everyone is interested in Chinese food. Here, I have something related to Chinese food to tell you.
Chinese people regard food as their prime want, which means food is a necessity for human survival. For us, eating is not only for filling our stomachs, but also for enhancing the relationship between people. In addition, food culture in China is also part of our profound cultural heritage. So important food is to our Chinese that we will spare no effort to prepare it for us to enjoy.
Meanwhile, There are many typical and tasty foods in China , such as, Mapo Tofu and jiaozi. I will recommend a kind of food named Peking Roast Duck to you, one of the Top 10 popular and delicious dishes in China. It is also the-best-choice gift for visitors to Beijing to present to others.
Welcome you all to China to enjoy different delicious food. Thank you all!
|To cultivate/To enrich/To develop/To improve/To build up/To lift/To enable/To strengthe/To broaden/To equip/To enhance||目的、意义|
|Absolutely/extremely/prominently/significantly/remarkably/noticeably/considerably/thoroughly/exceedingly/deeply/profoundly/entirely/enormously/ tremendously/immensely/highly/intensely/ substantially/largely||加深程度|
|道歉(v)_________ (n)_________||apologize, apology|
|表达歉意(动词短语）||send/express/convey/extend my apologies for|
|极不情愿的 （短语）||much to my regret/reluctance|
|I am/feel ________(非常） sorry for||terribly/awfully/genuinely/extremely/truly|
|错过难得的机会||miss/give up this hard-earned/invaluable opportunity|
|推迟（v）||postpone, put off|
|弥补||make up for / compensate for|
|由于||due to, owing to, as a consequence of...|
|解决问题||deal with/ solve/ address/ handle/ tackle/work out/figure out the problem/ issue|
|临时（告知)||at such short notice|
- I am delighted/thrilled to be invited to …
- I am excited to receive the invitation to …..
- Unfortunately, I'm afraid that I shall not be able to attend your …
- I'm writing to apologize/express my apologies for my absence at your coming birthday party.
- I am/feel terribly/awfully/genuinely/extremely/truly sorry for not being able to join you at your birthday party.
- I offer my sincerest apologies for being unable to celebrate your birthday with you.
- However, I regret to tell you that I can't manage to go to your birthday party.
- I am sorry to say that I am going to miss your birthday party.
- It is a great pity that I can't make it to your birthday party.
- But please forgive me for missing your party. That's the last thing I want to do.
- I am delighted/thrilled to be invited to/receive the invitation to…., but…
- I regret to tell you that…
- It is a great pity that I can't make it.
- Please forgive me.
- Please accept my regrets/apologies.
- That's the last thing I want to do.
- I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience that I might cause
- Hopefully, our friendship will not be affected
- I hope you understand that that was never my intention.
- I absolutely take responsibility for my selfish actions and the inconvenience I have caused you.
- I'm very sorry that I'll be unable to keep our appointment for tomorrow morning.
- Due to/Owing to/As a consequence of the sudden change of weather, I have caught a bad cold and got a high fever. Out of concern for everyone's health, I believe I'd better stay at home.
- My grandparents will come and visit. Though I am looking forward to having fun with you, I have to pick them up at the airport since my parents are on a business trip.
- Unfortunately, my pre-arranged voluntary job clashes with your birthday party. I am trapped in a real dilemma but I have to keep my promise to those children.
- Much to my regret/reluctance, an important interview is at the same time with your birthday party. It's a hard-earned opportunity that I can't just give up.
- The reason for my absence is that…
- That is owing to/due to the fact that…
- Hoping to make up for my absence, I have chosen a delicate birthday present for you.
- Though I can't be at your party, I have prepared a one-of-a-kind gift.
- Given/Regarding your keen interest in Chinese culture, I have made a unique Chinese knot for you.
- This carefully selected gift is a token of our deep/long-lasting friendship.
- Embedded with my sincere greetings and wishes, a gift will be delivered to your home on Sunday.
- I hope you will like the hand-made gift that is full of my heartfelt wishes.
- I hope this lovely gift is to your liking.
- Sorry again for my absence and happy birthday in advance!
- Sorry again for my absence. Please send my best regards to our friends and wish you a happy birthday.
- Anyway, I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience that I might cause.
- Hopefully, our friendship will not be affected/wrecked by my absence.
- I would appreciate it if you would allow me to fix/arrange another time next week.
- If it's convenient for you…
- I will be available next week.
- Could we meet on Tuesday instead?
- I sincerely hope you understand and excuse me for cancelling our appointment.
- Please let me know what time suits you best.
|I am delighted/thrilled to be invited to/receive the invitation to...., but...||我很高兴收到你的邀请，但...|
|I regret to tell you that...||很遗憾的告诉你...|
|It is a great pity that I can't make it.||很可惜我来不了|
|Please forgive me.||请原谅我|
|Please accept my regrets/apologies||请接受我的道歉|
|That's the last thing I want to do.||这是我最不想做的事。|
|I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience that I might cause||我很抱歉给你带来了不便。|
|Hopefully, our friendship will not be affected||希望我们的友谊不会受到影响|
|I hope you understand that that was never my intention.||希望你能明白这绝不是我的初衷|
|I absolutely take responsibility for my selfish actions and the inconvenience I have caused you.||我肯定会为我自私的行为和带来的不便承担责任|
|I'm very sorry that I'll be unable to keep our appointment for tomorrow morning.||对不起我明天早上不能赴约|
|The reason for my absence is that...||我缺席是因为(reason)...|
|That is owing to/due to the fact that...||这是因为(fact)...|
|I would appreciate it if you would allow me to fix/arrange another time next week.||如果下周我们可以重新约定时间，我将万分感激 (appreciate)|
|If it’s convenient for you....||如果方便的话....|
|I will be available next week.||我下周都有时间|
|Could we meet on Tuesday instead?||我们可以周二见面嘛？|
|I sincerely hope you understand and excuse me for canceling our appointment.||希望你能理解并原谅我临时取消了计划。|
|Please let me know what time suits you best.||请告诉我什么时间你比较合适。|
|feel sincerely/terribly/genuinely sorry for/that||深感抱歉|
|send/express/extend my apologies for||表达我的歉意|
|make/offer sincere/heartfelt/apologies for||向……致歉|
|be unable/cannot manage to do sth/cannot make it||不能做某事|
|much to my regret/reluctance||极不情愿地|
|be/feel sorry to tell sb that…… $\Leftrightarrow$regret to tell sb that …||遗憾地告诉某人某事|
|be trapped/stuck/caught in a dilemma||进退两难|
|miss/give up this hard-earned/invaluable opportunity||错过难得的机会|
|A clashes with B||A 与 B 之间有冲突|
|be a(an) token/symbol/emblem of sth||是……的象征|
|make up for/compensate for||弥补|
|at such short notice||临时告知|
|in reply to/ in answer to..||回复|
|suggestion, advice, proposal; suggest, advise, propose.||建议(n)____(v)_____|
|recommendation, recommend||推荐 (n.v.)|
|consult, seek advice from sb||咨询（v）|
|ask/turn to ... for help||向...求助|
|extend a helping hand to...||向...伸出援助之手|
|in need of||需要|
|face, be faced with, in the face of, encounter||面临,遭遇..|
|challenge/stress/ pressure/ frustration/ depression/failure||挑战,压力,挫折,失败 （n）|
|succeed, accomplish, achieve, manage||成功 （v)|
|effort, endeavour, diligence, hard work||努力，勤奋 （n)|
|make every effort/endeavour to do...; endeavour to do; put effort into .../ spare no effort to/ strive to do||努力做...（v）|
|You'd better do.../It is best if you do...||你最好（做...）|
|may/ might as well do...||不如（做...）|
|be worth a try/ trying||....是值得尝试的|
|to some extent||在一定程度上|
|make some constructive suggestions||给一些建设性意见|
|It is very natural/ understandable for...to do||...是非常自然的|
|the key to solving your problem is .../ lies in...||解决你问题的关键在于..|
|persist in doing, keep on, continue||坚持（做...）|
|give up halfway||半途而废|
|be/stay/keep positive and optimistic||保持积极和乐观|
|strike/find a balance between..and...||在..和..中找到平衡|
|distribute time properly||合理分配时间|
|reflect on your weaknesses/mistakes||反思弱点|
|make full use of/ take advantage of/ draw upon||充分利用...|
|be active in...||积极的做...|
|be free from anxiety||不再焦虑|
|Under no circumstances should you lose confidence in yourself||任何情况下都不能失去自信。（倒装）|
|It is very natural for students to suffer failures and you shouldn’t give up halfway just because of the temporary frustration.||遭遇失败是非常自然的事。你不应该因为暂时的挫败而半途而废。|
|From my perspective, the key to solving your problem is to be positive and optimistic.||就我而言，解决你问题的关键在于保持积极和乐观。（key）|
|Under no circumstances should you lose confidence in yourself.||任何情况下都不能失去自信。（倒装）|
|You should make full use of all the resources available.||你应该充分利用一切可用资源。（make use of）|
|You may ask/turn to your classmates, who are actually willing to extend a helping hand to you.||你可以向那些愿意帮助你的同学求助（定从）|
|You should be active in thinking in class.||在课堂上你要积极思考。（active）|
|Don't sit in silent ignorance and pretend to know what you do not know, for it is stupid.||上课不要只安静的坐着，假装理解你不知道的，因为这样很愚蠢。|
|All the Senior Three students are supposed to start their preparation with full capacity||所有的高三学生都应该开始全力以赴的准备高考了。|
|You should distribute time properly, striking a balance among study, rest and exercise./ It’ll be best if you could….||你应该合理分配时间，在学习、休息和锻炼中找到平衡。（非谓语，balance）|
|In simple terms, you should spend most of your time reviewing what we have learnt and reflecting on your weaknesses, both of which take time.||简单的来说，你应该花时间复习学过的，反思自己的弱点，这两者都很花时间。|
|Through continuous practice and reflection, you will be free from anxiety in exams and deal with problems with great confidence.||通过不懈的练习和反思，你将不再为考试焦虑，并能够自信的处理问题。|
|Never should we be lost in study all day. Rest is absolutely necessary.||我们决不能整天都沉迷学习。休息是非常必要的（倒装）|
|It is universally acknowledged that health is the guarantee of one’s success.||众所周知，健康是成功的保障。（guarantee）|
|We cannot imagine that, faced with the great challenges and pressure in Senior Three, a student in poor health can accomplish a good deal.||我们无法想象，一个面临巨大挑战和压力的学生，身体不好还能成功。|
|Just as an saying goes, the fittest survive.||如同老话说的，适者生存。|
|All is not gold that glitters.||发光的不都是金子。|
|As you sow, so will you reap.||种瓜得瓜，种豆得豆。|
|Action speaks louder than words.||行动胜于空话。|
|A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.||双鸟在林不如一鸟在手。|
|Achievement is founded on diligence and wasted upon recklessness.||业精于勤荒于嬉。|
|Constant dripping wears away the stone.||滴水穿石。|
|Experience is the father of wisdom.||经验是智慧之父。|
|Discontent is the first step in progress.||不满足是进步的开始。|
|Health is better than wealth.||健康胜于财富。|
|Nothing seek,nothing find.||无所求则无所获。|
|Money spent on the brain is never spent in vain.||投资教育，必有回报。|
|Never do things by halves.||切勿半途而废。|
|Opportunity knocks only once.||机不可失，时不再来。|
|Time and tide wait for no man.||岁月不等人。|
|Where there is a will, there is a way.||有志者事竟成。|
|Honesty is the best policy.||诚实才是上策。|
|All things come to those who wait.||苍天不负苦心人。|
|Nothing so bad but might have been worse.||塞翁失马焉知非福。|
|No pains, no gains.||不劳则无获。|
|The proof of the pudding is in the eating.||空谈不如实践。|
|talk is cheap,show me your code./Action speaks louder than words.||行动胜于空话。|
- I am delighted / sorry to learn that…
- Hearing that/ Having heard that…
- I am sorry to learn that you have some trouble with….
- I would like to suggest that…/ I am writing with my suggestions / proposals about …/ I am writing to express my views concerning/regarding …
- You have asked me for my advice with regard to … and I will try to make some conductive suggestions.
- As far as I am concerned, I hold the viewpoint that…..
- Frankly speaking, there is no denying that the following aspects can account for my suggestions / feelings, which maybe beneficial to you to some extent.
- To begin with, one of the most significant aspects is that …
- It is quite natural / understandable for you to do…, however, …
- I hope you will find these suggestions / proposals / recommendations helpful / practical / useful/ beneficial.
- I trust you will take my suggestion into account.
- I would be more than happy to see improvements in this regard.
- I would be ready to discuss this matter to further details.
- Please inform me if there is something I can do for you.
- I wonder if you can take my suggestions into consideration.
- I hope my advice can be of some help to you.
I am delighted to learn that…（写信的原因）.In my opinion,…（表述建议内容）.On the one hand,…（建议的理由一）。On the other hand,…（建议的理由二）.As to …（具体到某一方面的建议），I suggest …（建议内容）.
If … （供被建议人选择的条件），It is unnecessary for you to…（建议内容的另一方面）.In addition,…（其他的建议）.I am sure…（对建议内容所作的承诺）.
Please inform me…（期望被建议人作出的回应）.
You have asked me for my advice with regard to …（问题）, and I will try to make some conductive suggestions here.
In my humble opinion, you would be wise to take the following actions （建议的内容）: First,…. (As is known,….)Second, (to make economic profits, ) …. .Third, …. (As many of them ….)
I hope you will find these proposals useful,and I would be ready to discuss this matter with you to further details.(Your kind consideration of my suggestions will be highly appreciated)．
Good Luck with your…（祝愿）.
|complain, complaint, make a complaint||投诉|
|bring/draw your attention to||引起你对...的注意|
|much to my disappointment||让我非常失望|
|have a terrible experience at||在…有一次不愉快的经历|
|receive poor service||受到的服务很差|
|make it hard to do sth||让人很难做某事|
|What's worse/To make matters worse/Worse still...||更糟糕的是...|
|do harm to/hurt the image of||有损……的形象|
|cause a negative effect on||对……有负面影响|
|make an investigation into/investigate/look into the matter/issue||调查|
|apply for a replacement/an exchange of/for||申请换货|
|give me a refund||退钱|
|complain to the concerned authorities||向有关部门投诉|
|take … seriously||严肃对待|
|as/in compensation for||作为对……的补偿|
|give me a satisfactory reply||给我一个满意的答复|
- I am writing this letter to complain about …
- I am writing to express my dissatisfaction /disappointment / concern about …
- I am sorry to trouble you but I am afraid that I have to make a serious complaint
- I am writing to bring/draw your attention to some improper behavior among us students.
- I am writing to complain about the problem of littering on our campus.
- I would like to remind you that recently, students have been damaging school property (财产) and treating the grounds disrespectfully.
- I am disappointed to find that there is something wrong with our students' behavior.
- I wish to express my dissatisfaction about some improper behavior in school.
- This behavior makes our school appear dirty and unpleasant, and does harm to/hurts the image of our school.
- It causes a negative effect on the school's image, since many people come here to watch matches and other sporting events.
- Another problem is the litter that is all over the grounds.
- This mess makes it hard to enjoy sitting outside and relaxing in the grounds.
- I feel ashamed when I see students dropping litter carelessly or scribbling on walls.
- I trust you will take my complaints seriously …
- I would appreciate it very much if you would take my suggestions into consideration.
- We are looking forward to your good news.
- I would be very delighted if you could consider my complaint seriously.
- I do hope …will be improved as soon as possible.
- I do hope you can give me a satisfactory reply as soon as possible.
- I hope you will give due attention to this matter.
- I would be pleased if our school could show concern about the problem and try to deal with it.
- I suggest that the school (should) make an announcement restating (重申) that littering is not acceptable.
- It would be (highly) appreciated if the school could put up signs to kindly remind students not to drop litter.
- I wonder if the school could place more dustbins around campus and create specific rules against such behavior.
- I had a terrible experience at your restaurant on March 14.
- Due to the poor battery life, I would like to apply for a replacement/an exchange of/for my phone.
- On my recent visit to your shop, I received poor service.
- I feel that I should get my money back as compensation (补偿) for my terrible experience.
- I would be extremely satisfied if you could kindly give me a refund (退款).
- It would be highly appreciated if you could take this problem seriously.
- I hope to receive a refund/get my money back as soon as possible.
- I wonder if you could take my proposal into consideration.
- I hope to/I hope I will receive your reply as soon as possible.
- Thank you for your consideration.
- I hope you will take my advice seriously.
- I would be most grateful if you took my proposal into consideration.
- I look forward to your reply.
|I am writing to complain about the problem...||我写信来投诉关于...的问题|
|I am writing to inform you that I find…unsatisfactory.||我写信是为了告诉你，我发现……令人非常不满意。|
|I am writing to express my dissatisfaction /disappointment / concern about …||我写信来表达我的不满/失望|
|It is a great pity that we find there is something wrong with…||令人非常遗憾的是我们发现……有问题。|
|Another problem is that …||还有一个问题是…|
|I hope I can get my refund as soon as possible.||我希望能尽快收到退款。|
|.I would like to have this matter settled by next Friday||我希望这个事情能在下周五之前解决好|
|I trust you will take my complaints seriously /I hope you will give due attention to this matter||我相信你会认真对待我的投诉|
|I would appreciate it very much if you would take my proposals into consideration.||如果你认真考虑我的提议，我将非常感激|
|I would be very delighted if you could give me a satisfactory reply as soon as possible.||如果你能尽快给我一个让人满意的答复，我会很高兴。|
To whom it may concern,
I've been one of your loyal customers, but I'm afraid that I have to make a serious complaint about the unsatisfactory service I received.
In hope of improving my level of reading comprehension, I ordered a set of Bookworm Series on your website two weeks ago. However, I didn't receive them until yesterday.And much to my disappointment, the package was so poorly packed up that the cover of the books was torn and some pages were damaged. To make matters worse, it is not even a complete set, as I found one book missing.
I am sorry to have received such poor service, and I believe I have every right to ask you to deal with this problem.I hope that you either give me a refund or deliver a new set of books to me. Besides, I'd like to be informed of the process of your dealing with my complaint.
I hope you will give due attention to this matter. Looking forward to your reply.
|in response/answer to||回应|
|position, post, vacancy（空缺）||职位|
|the right person for||适合的人选|
|rich/ample/abundant/sufficient practical experience||丰富的实践经验|
|meet the requirements||符合要求|
|be good at, do well in, specialize in, be expert at…, have expertise in…||擅长|
|have a good command/knowledge of||精通，掌握..知识|
|be qualified for the job/ be equal to the position/ be cut out for…/ be fit for…||能胜任…|
|a team player||一个有团队精神的人|
|sense of responsibility||责任感|
|a straight-A student/a top student||成绩优秀的学生|
|excellent academic performance||优秀的学业成绩|
|get on/along well with others/easy to get along with||与人相处的很好|
|good interpersonal relationship||良好的人际关系|
|have a gift for sth||有…天赋|
|lay a solid foundation for,prepare…for…||在…方面打下坚实的基础|
|be capable of/be competent to||有能力……|
|take … into consideration/account||考虑…|
|live up to one's expectations||不辜负某人的期望|
|value the chance||珍惜机会|
- Recently I read in the newspaper that you are looking for some volunteers to … I'm writing to apply for it.
- I'm writing to apply for the position of volunteer ….
- I write this letter to apply for the position …
- I am applying for the position of
- I'm looking forward to your early reply!
- I would appreciate it a lot if you could give me this opportunity. Looking forward to your early reply.
- I would appreciate it if you could reply to me at your earliest convenience.
- I would appreciate it very much if you could give me an early reply.
- Should you grant me a personal interview, I would be most grateful.
- Thank you for considering my application, and I am looking forward to meeting you.
- I shall be much obliged if you will offer me a precious opportunity to an interview.
- I will greatly appreciate a response from you at your earliest convenience.
|I learnt from your advertisement that you are recruiting/hiring/looking for volunteers…/volunteers are wanted…||我在你的广告里看到你们在招聘志愿者。|
|Learning from the advertisement you have posted on line that you are in need of…, I'm writing to apply for the position…||看到你在网上发布的广告说需要…,我写信来申请这个职位|
|I'm writing to you in the hope of filling the job vacancy||我抱着能填补这个空缺职位的希望来写这封信。|
|I believe my personality,qualifications and experience fit well with your requirements.||我认为我的性格，资质和经验都能满足你们的要求。|
|The reasons for my application are as follows.||申请理由如下。|
|I possess some advantages over other candidates.||我拥有一些别的候选人没有的优势。|
|My experience of…has prepared me for any challenges||我在…的经验是我准备好面对任何挑战。|
|Having taken part in…, I am quite capable of…||曾经参加过… ，我有能力….|
|If admitted/accepted, I will spare no effort to …/make full use of the opportunity to …||如果被录用，我将不遗余力地…|
|I will be more than grateful if I'm given a chance and I am convinced that I'll perfectly live up to your expectations.||如果你能给我这个机会，我将非常感谢。我确信我会完美的达到你的期待。|
|I hope you could consider my application and your positive reply will be very much appreciated.||我希望你能考虑我的申请，我将非常感激您积极的回应。|
Dear Sir or Madam,
I write this letter to apply for the position that you have advertised in …（报纸名称） of …（广告发布时间）．
I am … from ….Not only do I have the qualifications for this job, but I also have the right personality for a …（工作名称）. As a/an …， I have been….Besides, I won … in … .
I would appreciate it very much if you could give me an early reply./ Should you grant me a personal interview, I would be most grateful. If you need to know more about me, please feel free to contact me at any time at …（电话号码/邮件地址）.
Thank you for considering my application, and I am looking forward to meeting you.
I am applying for the position of …（想申请的职务） advertised in …（刊登招聘广告的报纸名称）. I feel I am competent to meet all the requirements/qualifications you have listed. My complete resume is attached. / I am enclosing my resume for your kind consideration and reference.
I will graduate on …（毕业时间） from …（毕业院校）, majoring in …（专业）.In addition to the required courses of my major, I have…（除专业外的选修课程）.I also have some experience in…（曾有过的社会工作经验）.You will find me to be the appropriate person for the position（请对方对自己有信心）.
I shall be much obliged if you will offer me a precious opportunity to an interview. / I will greatly appreciate a response from you at your earliest convenience.I can be reached by telephone/e-mail at your convenience.
Best regards for your health and success.
|extend sb's earnest invitation||发出最诚挚的邀请|
|celebrate, mark, observe||庆祝|
|as scheduled/planned/as for its arrangements||按计划|
|hold, organize, launch, stage, take place||举办|
|be fascinated by, be addicted to, be fond of, be into, find...inspiring/appealing/ fascinating...||对...很喜爱|
|a joyful and meaningful day||快乐又有意义的一天|
|provide a platform||提供平台|
|gain a better acquaintance with||能更加熟悉/了解...|
|add color to...||使增色...|
|我很高兴写信来邀请你去....||It is with the greatest pleasure that I write to invite you to...|
|你想不想和我一起参加...呢？||How would you like to take part in ...with me?|
|以下是详细信息||The details are as follows/Here is a brief schedule of/about the activities|
|活动的主题是...，它不仅很有意义而且很有意思。||The theme of the activity is..., which will be not only meaningful but also interesting.|
|将会举行多种多样的活动来庆祝这个让人难忘的日子。||There will be a wide variety of activities to mark this unforgettable occasion.|
|你的优秀的演讲技巧和渊博的知识一定会启发观众并给他们留下深刻印象。||Your excellent public speaking skills, and especially profound knowledge will not fail to impress and inspire the audience.|
|我真心希望你能接受我的邀请，我相信你一定会度过快乐又有意义的一天。||I sincerely hope you can accept our invitation and I have the confidence that you will have a joyful and meaningful day|
|如果你能出席我们会很高兴。||We'll be very pleased if you could honor us with your company/presence|
|请写信告知我你的决定。||Please drop me a line to let me know your decision soon.|
|请早日回复。||Your early reply will be greatly appreciated./ Looking forward to your early reply to confirm your participation.|
|the Students' Union||学生会|
|contest/ competition/ match||比赛|
|exhibition/ show/ display||展览|
|in order to, aim to, with the purpose/aim of||为了...|
|be scheduled in/on...||安排（在...）|
|be specially designed for...||特别为...而筹划|
|sign up for, enter your name for...||报名|
|attend, be present, show up, turnout||出席|
|to hold/ stage/ organize/ give (an activity)||举办（活动）|
|participate/ join/ get involved in...||参加（活动）|
|various/ diverse activities||丰富多彩的活动|
|include/ consist of/ be composed of/ be made up of...||包括,由..组成|
|submit/ hand in works||提交作品|
|bear in mind that... / don't forget/ please remember...||请牢记...|
|come up with, give, make, offer, put forward||提出（建议）|
- There will be a lecture on American culture …
- A lecture will be given on American culture …
- The Students' Union has decided to hold a meeting …
- Those who want to take part in it please sign up at the Students' Union.
- You might as well take a camera in case you want to take some photos of the beautiful scenery.
- Please pass on this message to those who are not here today.
- All the students are expected to attend it.
- Your attendance/presence is expected/required/compulsory
- We are going to hold a meeting to discuss the problem.
- Discussion in groups will be held among us after the lecture.
- The activity is intended to enable us to have a better understanding of….
- All the students are welcome.
- Make sure that you …/Be sure to …
- Please remember to …/Don't forget to …
- Please attend it on time/ Don't be late./Do be present on time.
- Don't miss the chance!
- I hope that you will have a nice time there.
- I am sure you will have a good time there/then.
- I believe you will have a wonderful time then.
- I think you will enjoy it very much.
- There's sure to be a lot of fun. Everyone is welcome.
In order to help us deal with emergencies and save ourselves, a lecture will be held…（时间、地点）. The lecture is mainly about …（具体内容）. It will be given by…（主讲人）.
After the lecture,…（其他活动内容）.Everybody is required to …（注意事项）.
June 14^th^ ,2021
|May I have your attention, please? I have an announcement to make.||请注意，好吗？我要通知一件事情|
|Please excuse my interrupting you, but I have something important to tell you.||不要意思打搅了，但我有重要事情通知。|
|This activity is intended to enable us to have a better understanding of...||这个活动意图使大家对...有更深的理解。|
|The winners and their works will be featured on school website.||胜出者和他们的作品将被学校网站特别报道。|
|Those who are interested in the activity are welcome.||欢迎对此活动感兴趣的人参加。|
|The celebration will be held in the Lecture Hall at 8:30 on August 12th, 2021.||庆祝将在2021年8月12号8：30于演讲厅内举行。|
|Everyone is required/expected to attend on time./Your attendance/presence is expected/required/compulsory||要求大家准时出席|
|Don't miss the chance!||不要错失机会！|
|Please pass on this message to those who are not here today.||请把这个消息告诉不在场的人。|
|I am sure you will have a good time there/then.||我保证你在那里/到时会过得愉快。|
|Any comments and suggestions are welcome./ Any helpful suggestions would be welcome.||欢迎任何有益的建议。|
- When it comes to … some think… the others believe…
- Nowadays there is a growing awareness that…
- Nowhere in history has the issue been more visible that …
- Nowadays the significance of… is increasingly recognized.
- …has aroused wide concern among …
- … has become a subject of widespread controversy.
- There is a heated debate as to whether…
- Nowadays there is no complete agreement on…
- When it comes to…, there is no consensus of opinions among people.
- Recently the phenomenon\issue\problem of … has been brought into focus\aroused public attention\become a heated topic\been in the limelight
- Opinions on\Attitudes towards the question vary from person to person.
- …. But that is only part of the reality. …
- Another equally important aspect\factor is…
- Any discussion about this problem would inevitably involve…
- Some people may neglect the fact that…\People seem to fail to take into account that…
- … should deserve higher priority than… as far as… is concerned.
- You can never attach enough importance to …
- Continuous efforts on… are certainly required.
- … is indispensable in the process of …
- To … is not a light task, and it requires the common efforts of all citizens.
- No easy method can solve the problem of… in a short time, but the general awareness of the necessity of … might be the first step on the right way.
- It has been widely accepted that…\ It is universally acknowledged that…
- Indeed, whether in the past or at present, … is praiseworthy and should be popularized in our society.
- It is notable \worth noting that…
- Those who advocate… say that…
- However, every coin has two sides.
- Any person\nation\society that ignores\is blind to\fails to… would pay a heavy price.
- There is nothing ambiguous that a growing awareness is arising from …
- I think/ suppose/ believe/ figure/ guess…
- In my opinion/ view, …
- From my point of view/ my perspective/ my angle/ where I stand, …
- I personally/ strongly/firmly believe that…
- Personally speaking, …
- I cling to the idea that…
- I hold the belief that…
- As far as I know/ As far as I am concerned, …
- It occurs to me that …
- As for me, …
- Undoubtedly, … will produce profound\far-reaching\remarkable effect on…
- …broadens students' horizons and cultivate their interests in different fields.
- … strengthens students' sense of social responsibility\enriches students' life
- The advantages of … outweigh the disadvantages.
- … maybe…, but it suffers from the disadvantages that…
- I do not deny that … has its own merits.
- There are many factors explaining\accounting for\contributing to\deciding\influencing …
- In general, they come down to three major ones.
- The reasons for this phenomenon mainly lie in the following two aspects.
- The following reasons are responsible for…
- Among the reasons, … plays a vital role.
- In order to solve the conflict,…
- Considering the seriousness of the problem, it is necessary…
- Taking the above-mentioned into consideration, it is high time that we took measures to…
- It is very clear that… produces harmful effects in many aspects.
- If this trend continues, it will exert undesirable\disastrous effects\influence.
- … puts a heavy burden on…
- … not only invades others' benefits but also does harm to himself.
Firstly, first, to begin with/ to start with, first and foremost, in the first place, first of all.
Secondly, second, in the second place, then, not only…but also, as well(as), at the same time, also, besides, moreover, furthermore, in addition, additionally, apart from, what's more, what's worse/worse still/to make matter worse, for one thing….for another….
Finally, last but not least, in the end, at last, lastly.
- From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that…
- I therefore reinforce my standpoint to choose…
- Weighing up these two arguments, I prefer the former\latter one.
- If we work on … from now on, in foreseeable future, we will not be cursed\overwhelmed by the same dilemma.
版权声明：本文是原创文章，版权归 星雾月雨 所有。