What is Artificial Intelligence?
The content is provided by Jeri's Class, AI EFE. It is reorganize by Ariel Xiong mailto:ArielHeleneto@outlook.com.
Artificial Intelligence (AI), sometimes called machine intelligence, is intelligence demonstrated by machines, in contrast to the natural intelligence displayed by humans and other animals. In computer science AI research is defined as the study of “intelligent agent”: any device that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chance of successfully achieving its goals. Colloquially, the term “artificial intelligence” is applied when a machine mimics “cognitive” functions that human associate with other human minds, such as “learning” and “problem solving”.
For years, it was thought that computer would never be more powerful than the human brain, but as development has accelerated in modern times, this has proven to be not the case.
AI as a concept refers to computing hardware being able to essentially think for itself, and make decisions based on the data it is being fed. AI systems are often hugely complex and powerful, with the ability to process unfathomable depths of information in an extremely quick time in order to come to an effective conclusion.
Thanks to detailed algorithms, AI systems are now able to perform mammoth computing tasks much faster and more efficiently than human minds, helping making big strides in research and development areas around the world.
Some of the most notable real-world application of AI are IBM’s Watson, which is being used to power research in a huge range of fields, with Microsoft’s Azure Machine Learning and TensorFlow also making headlines around the world.
But AI-powered smart assistants are becoming a common presence on mobile devices too, with the likes of Siri, Cortana and Alexa all being welcomed into many people’s lives.
There seems to limit to the applications of AI technologies, and perhaps the most exciting aspect of the ecosystem is that there’s no telling where it can go next, and what problems it may ultimately be able to solve.
- IMB Watson 是认知计算机系统的杰出代表，也是一个技术平台。认知计算机代表一种全新的计算模式，它包含信息分析，自然语言处理和机器学习领域的大量技术创新，能够助力决策者从大量非结构化数据中引发非凡的洞察。1
- Azure 机器学习服务 是一项云服务，可以使用它来训练、部署、自动执行以及管理机器学习模型2，所有浙西饿哦都市3在云提供的广泛范围内进行的。
- TensorFlow™ 是一个基于数据流编程(dataflow programming)的符号数学系统，被广泛应用于各类机器学习(machine learning)算法的编程实现，其前身是谷歌的神经网络算法库 Distbelief。Tensorflow 拥有多层级结构，可部署于各类服务器、PC 终端和网页，并支持 GPU 和 TPU 高性能数值计算，被广泛应用于谷歌内部产品开发和各领域的科学研究。4
- 本段落来源于 百度百科 的 Watson 词条。 ↩
- 本段落来源于 Microsoft Azure Global Edition 技术文档网站 的 Python 中机器学习模型的实时评分 文章。 ↩
- 无法查找到相关内容，这似乎是一个输入错误，可参见注释 2。 ↩
- 本段落来源于 百度百科 的 TensorFlow 词条。 ↩
版权声明：本文是原创文章，版权归 星雾月雨 所有。
本站所有下方标记为「允许规范转载」的原创文章均采用 署名-非商业性使用-禁止演绎 4.0 国际许可协议 进行许可。